Jus a little bit this week (Ch 46)

Hey family and friends!

This week's email is going to be a biiiit short. I don't even have a good reason--depending on your definition of a good reason. We DID make the hike out to Taco Bell today. It was really good. Passable excuse? I'll let you all judge.

So this week has been AMAZING. I love my cute new companion, Sister Gagarin. She's from the Philippines and is kindhearted as can be. I think she's "highly favored of the Lord" because this week has been heavy on the miracles!



Here's a little about our week:

--after one year of faithful service, my phone was hit by cold water (hello, Songkran festival!) and never turned on again. It spent the night in a rice bath (great hack--especially in Asia) but to no avail. Goodbye, Galaxy J7 Pro! Gone but not forgotten #grocerybagsarenotwaterproof

--our beloved investigators who work as janitors at the university (right next to the church) made it to Sacrament Meeting this week! They work on Sundays, so this is a hugeeee deal. We didn't have time to call them before the meeting started because we were teaching. When the hour ended, they came out in their matching orange uniforms, looking kind of lost and I just got so excited! Easter miracle!

--the heat is kicking up! Our AC unit and refridgerator are slowly weakening and dying under the pressure. To be honest, we probably are, too, but MISSIONARIES CAN HANDLE A LITTLE HEAT yeaaaah.

--our investigator pool, as a whole, is progressing nicely and it's fun to be in a sweet spot for the moment. Trials will come, faith will be tested, but sometimes there's a calm before the storm and I am loving it!!

--EASTER. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. He lives. I know it. His Atonement for us is the most precious, valuable gift in the world. If you ever have a day when you doubt your ability or your worth--just remember! The Son of God, powerful over all things, responsible for no debt of sin, thought your life was worth saving. He thought it was worth saving--so much so that he gave His own to secure your eternal destiny and your eternal happiness! So much so that He would do it again, if necessary. He loves you endlessly. I am so grateful for my Savior.

I love you all!

Sister Harris





Comments

Popular Posts